Visit the city of Porto and taste its fantastic gastronomy and the world-renowned wines of Portugal!
- Private Tour (minimum 4 people) per group
Discover the Beauty of Douro Valley’s Landscapes!
The Douro Valley could also be called Enchanted Valley, because of the beauty of their landscapes offer.
Departing from Oporto where the river flows, we can enter this enchanting landscape, the first demarcated region of the world and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
It is in Douro where the world-appreciated port wine is produced, so come learn more about its production on an unforgettable Douro Valley tour.
- City of Amarante: S.Gonçalo church and historic center;
- City of Regua;
- National road: Douro Valley landscapes (World Heritage by Unesco);
- City of Pinhão: Lunch break and a visit to the railroad station;
- Panoramic boat trip on Douro River, in the center of Douro Valley;
- Visit to one of the best Porto wine vineyards with a guided tour and wine tasting;
- City of Lamego: Sanctuary Nossa Senhora dos Remédios.
- Pick up from Oporto
- Drop off to Oporto
- Car with air conditioning and WiFi
- Bottle of water
- Liability and personal accidents insurance
- Private guide
- Boat ticket