Explore the beautiful monuments and historic buildings of Porto with our half-day tour!
Discover Porto: The Second Largest City in Portugal
Visit the beautiful city of Porto, the second largest in Portugal, known not only for its good gastronomy, but also for the hospitality of its inhabitants and for the world-renowned port wine.
This tour is the ideal for those who would like to know the most glamorous places of Porto, without missing the Porto history and the art highlights.
We will explore the fishing area near of the sea, and then Porto downtown, immersing ourselves on some details of Porto traditions and lifestyle.
We will admire the ancient residences with its beautiful tiles and some of them with its coat of arms, and we are going to visit some baroque buildings and I will show you one of the most beautiful train stations and bookstores of the world.
Finally we will visit the beautiful Flowers street and the riverside, one of the most fascinating areas of Porto.
On a private tour of Porto, you get to know the most emblematic places and the city in general, from the historical center to the seaside town: Clérigos tower, S. Bento Station, Sé Cathedral, the beautiful views of the city from Serra do Pilar, and Matosinhos, famous for its beach and the typical fish restaurants. Book this ultimate full-day Porto tour with Overtime Tours!
- Historic Center: Clerigos Tower, Lello library, S.Bento train station, Oporto Main Cathedral
- Serra do Pilar Monastery and city sight views
- D. Luis I bridge and D. Maria Pia bridge
- Stock Market Palace
- Boavista square and the house of music
- City Park, seaside city: Matosinhos
- Riverside tour
- Panoramic boat trip on Douro river
- A visit to one of the Porto wine cellar
- What Is Included?
- Pick up from Oporto at 9 am
- Drop off to Oporto 17 pm
- Private guide (several languages)
- Douro cruise
- Visit to one of the Porto’s wines cellars
- Medium/high-class car
- A car with air conditioned and WiFi
- Bottle of water
- Liability and personal accidents insurance