Visit the city of Porto and taste its fantastic gastronomy and the world-renowned wines of Portugal!
Visit a City Listed as World Heritage by UNESCO
Porto city is known worldwide for its wine, its bridges, and ancient and contemporary architecture, its historical center, listed as World Heritage by UNESCO.
On this private half-day tour of Porto, the second largest city of Portugal, discover its beautiful monuments and historic buildings such as the imposing Cathedral and the Tower of Clerics, as well as enjoy the harmonious synthesis of old and ontemporâneas (contemporary) attractions. Book this exciting half-day adventure around Porto, Portugal!
- Historic Center: Clerigos Tower, Lello library, S.Bento train station, Oporto Main Cathedral
- Serra do Pilar Monastery and city sight views
- D Luis I bridge and D.Maria Pia bridge
- Stock Market Palace
- Boavista square and house of music
- City Park, seaside city: Matosinhos
- Riverside tour
- What Is Included?
- Pick up from Oporto at 9 am
- Drop off to Oporto 2 pm
- Private car
- Air-conditioned car with wifi
- Bottle of water
- Liability and personal accidents insurance